Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So...I stand corrected......

Wow! it has been a really long time since blogging. And long overdue at that.

So I'm going to have catch everyone up to speed.....

Things with the attorney ended horribly. Just when I thought he might be the one that could make me change my mind......I was wrong!
We went on two dates, and on the second date, Lawyer seemed to think that I was just a piece of meat he can paw and take full advantage of. I guess in the words of one of the funniest movies alive, "damn, I offered you a snack, not the whole kitchen FOOL!" That is pretty much how you can sum up this short-lived romance.

Nonetheless, I was adamant and determined in my quest for love........

Next came the Engineer. We never actually went on a date, but this guy was so ridiculously possessive from the beginning, I had to pull the emergency stop before anything started. After a few exchanged emails and phone conversations, Engineer decided to enlighten me with this antics. Apparently he doesn't appreciate the people he is interested in to be talking to others. I thought dating was all about talking to people and seeing which one you connected with....am I wrong? Anyways, long story short......he told me that if I wanted to see him, I needed to cut off all conversation with anyone else I could be talking to.
Excuse me?! You have got to be kidding me! We hadn't met, we can't even be considered dating....perhaps it was better that we never met.

However, not all is down-and-out...... I think I finally met him. The one that can turn my world upside down....although I won't jinx it. Full details once I know I'm in the clear!

No comments: